Sujet : gs. "You have those games where if you can limit the damage early, you

London, England (SportsNetwork. Maillot Kevin Trapp Paris Saint-Germain .com) - Liverpool suffered a 2-1 defeat to Chelsea at Anfield on Saturday, its third loss in the span of a week. The Reds were on the wrong end of a 1-0 result at Newcastle in league play last week and followed the match with a disappointing 1-0 loss to Real Madrid in Champions League action on Tuesday. The bad times continued on Saturday as Diego Costa netted the winner at Anfield to mount some additional pressure on manager Brendan Rodgers. Saturdays affair started brightly for Liverpool as the hosts managed to break the deadlock in the early going. A well-worked move in the ninth minute allowed Emre Can to find space at the top of the penalty area and uncork a shot that took a massive deflection on its way past Thibaut Courtois. Chelsea, though, got back on level terms just five minutes later when a chaotic sequence in the box culminated with Gary Cahill sweeping a loose ball toward goal from close range. It appeared as though Simon Mignolet had done enough to deny the visitors an equalizer, but goal line technology revealed that Cahills shot had narrowly crossed the line. While the two sides traded scoring chances for the remainder of the opening period, the second half was controlled largely by Chelsea. The visitors eventually got their noses in front in the 67th minute when Cesar Azpilicueta found space on the left flank and sent a dangerous ball across the face of goal. Mignolet managed to parry the delivery but only as far as Costa, who smashed a first-time effort into the back of the net. Liverpool had a penalty shout in the 88th minute when Steve Gerrards shot was blocked by Cahills outstretched arm, but the infraction went unnoticed as Chelsea escaped with all three points in tact. The result sees the Blues continue their unbeaten start to the season as Jose Mourinhos men improve to 29 points through 11 matches. Liverpool, meanwhile, stays put on 14 points. Southampton kept pace with Chelsea at the top of the Premier League table as the Saints battled to a 2-0 victory over Leicester City at St. Marys on Saturday. The hosts were made to wait until the 75th minute for the go-ahead goal as second-half substitute Shane Long broke the deadlock with a superb curling effort. Long then doubled Southamptons advantage just five minutes later when he latched on to a ball over the top and slipped a shot into the back of the net at the near post. The Saints improve to 25 points on the season to stay four points back of Chelsea while Leicester City drops its fourth straight to remain on nine points. Manchester United dictated play at Old Trafford on Saturday but only managed to come away with a 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace. The lone goal came in the 67th minute when second-half substitute Juan Mata fired a shot that took a deflection on its way past Julian Speroni at the near post. The Red Devils were content with the narrow lead and closed out the match to snap their three-game winless run and move to 16 points. Manchester City avoided an embarrassing defeat at Loftus Road on Saturday as Sergio Agueros double helped the Citizens salvage a point from a 2-2 draw with QPR. The hosts grabbed the lead through Charlie Austin in the 21st minute only to see a brilliant bit of skill from Aguero draw City level 11 minutes later. An own goal from Martin Demichelis put QPR back in front 14 minutes from time, but Aguero ensured a point for the Citizens in the 83rd by latching on to a superb long ball from Yaya Toure and curling a precise left-footed shot into the back of the net. Ashley Barnes netted the lone goal in Bunrleys 1-0 defeat of Hull City, the clubs first win of the campaign. West Ham United and Aston Villa completed Saturdays action with a 0-0 draw at Upton Park. Maillot Youssouf Sabaly Paris Saint-Germain . -- Coyotes coach Dave Tippett thinks of one thing when he watches Eastern Conference teams struggle against Western opponents before they get to Phoenix: His team must keep pace. Maillot Benjamin Stambouli Paris Saint-Germain . -- Orleans Darkwa ran in from 1 yard with 1:45 left, and the Miami Dolphins rallied from two scores down in the final minutes to beat the Dallas Cowboys 25-20 on Saturday night. http://www.parissaintgermainshop.fr/mai … l-psg.html . - Mark Sanchez found out the New York Jets had acquired Tim Tebow on a conference call with team management.ARLINGTON, Texas -- Nick Tepesch and Robbie Ross helped the Texas Rangers hold off the Seattle Mariners. Tepesch, back from the minor leagues, earned his first major league victory in more than 10 months and the Rangers edged the Seattle Mariners 4-3 on Wednesday. Ross, back in the bullpen after an unsuccessful stint in the rotation, bailed Tepesch out of a seventh-inning jam. Neal Cotts, whose ERA has ballooned from 1.11 in 2013 to 4.34 this season, had a strong eighth. Joakim Soria, back in a closers role this year for the first time since 2011, pitched a perfect ninth inning for his eighth save in eight opportunities. The Rangers offence had three first-inning runs and Shin-Soo Choos leadoff home run in the bottom of the fifth that broke a 3-3 tie. Choos fifth homer went into the bullpen in left-centre. "Two strikes, I was in a rough spot. I think about more (getting) on base," he said. "Got a home run that got up in that gust a little bit, thats it," Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon said. "Its a tough ballpark to pitch in, but I thought (Chris Young) did a pretty darn good job for us. Texas turned two double plays. The second was on Ross second pitch after entering the game with one out and runners on first and second for the Mariners. Pinch hitter Stefen Romero grounded to Adrian Beltre, who stepped on third base and threw to first to complete the inning-ending double play. "I was thinking, Gosh, here we go! Im in a situation where I like to be. I was pretty amped," Ross said. "I wanted to be out of that inning without those runs scoring." Tepesch (1-0) allowed five hits and two walks in 6 1-3 innings for his first win since defeating Houston 10-5 on July 5, 2013. The second-year pitcher threw a career-high 112 pitches. It was his second start this season for the Rangers after being recalled from Triple-A Round Rock, where he was 6-1. Texas manager Ron Washington has noticed a difference. "He has an out pitch right now. Hes got that slider working, and hes able to llocate his sinker. Maillot Layvin Kurzawa. With that going on and commanding the baseball, I think theres the difference right there." Washington visited Tepesch on the mound with one out in the seventh and Dustin Ackley coming up. Tepesch assured the manager he was OK. Then he walked both Ackley and John Buck. "I just wanted to know how he was feeling," Washington said. "Did he think he had enough to get this lefty up there? Because I had a lefty ready. The look in his eyes, he convinced me, and I had to end up getting Robbie to bail me out." After that, it was Cotts striking out Robinson Cano, who had homered earlier, and Seager, who entered the game with a .358 average in Arlington, with a runner on second base in the eighth. Against former Rangers right-hander Chris Young (3-2), Daniel Robertson led off the first with a walk and scored on Elvis Andrus homer. Alex Rios singled home the third run. Seattle tied it in the fourth. James Jones tripled and scored on Michael Saunders single. Cano then hit his two-run homer. Center fielder Michael Choice ran back to attempt a catch, but his glove hit the wall as the ball barely cleared it. Seattle had only one baserunner against Tepesch in the first three innings: Seager on a leadoff single in the second. He was erased in an unusual 4-5-3 double play. With Texas defence shifted to the right, Smoak grounded to second baseman Luis Sardinas, who threw to Beltre covering second. Beltres relay throw to first beat Smoak. Young gave up seven hits and three walks in 6 1-3 innings. "You have those games where if you can limit the damage early, you feel like youll pitch a good game, and I gave up one too many in the first," Young said. NOTES: Rangers first baseman Prince Fielder (neck) missed a fourth consecutive game, and centre fielder Leonys Martin (stiff neck) was not in the starting lineup for the second game in a row. Martin entered the game as a defensive replacement in the ninth. ... The teams split the two-game series. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '